KS2 Teacher Vacancy
Required: April 2019 or sooner
Marsh Hill Primary School is popular oversubscribed school with diverse pupils, supportive parents and fantastic staff. We are proud to be judged Good with ‘Outstanding’ in our last OFSTED and would like to appoint an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed to delivering outstanding practice
Our recent Ofsted report states:
You will be expected to:
* Have relevant KS2 experience and be an excellent classroom practitioner.
* Have high expectations for pupils' attainment and behaviour with a commitment to raising standards.
* Deliver learning in focused and exciting ways
* Have an approachable positive mind-set, and can build strong effective relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community
We can offer you:
* Happy children who are motivated, well-behaved with excellent attitudes to learning.
* A dedicated staff team who focus upon the varying needs of our children.
* Excellent opportunities for your continued professional development.
Closing Date: Friday 7 December 2018, 12noon
Visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. If you do wish to visit then please contact the School Business Manager, Sharon Wells on 0121 464 2920 to arrange an appointment
For further information and an application pack please refer to our school’s website www.marshill.bham.sch.uk.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including:
Teaching an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Terms and conditions - BCC is a Living Wage employer.