School Business Manager – Grade 5
Permanent, Banked hours.
Job start date: January 2022 (or sooner if possible)
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Business Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team.
You will have:
· A recognised school business management qualification or equivalent
· Experience of managing resources including staff resources
· Experience of team leadership: performance management; management of absence
· Experience in preparation for audit and financial monitoring reporting for the governing body
· Experience of efficient ICT skills using a variety of office-based computer systems, particularly Financial Management Systems, Microsoft Word and Excel
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive, enthusiastic and motivated approach to working with children and colleagues.
· An understanding of the role which senior leaders play in helping to raise standards of achievement
· A dedicated and hardworking staff team
· Supportive parents and governors
· Opportunities for CPD
· Supportive leadership team.
· Enthusiastic parents and pupils
At Marsh Hill, we pride ourselves on our caring, friendly and inclusive environment. We put children first and aim to bring out the very best in every individual. The relationships we develop with our children and families enable us to create a distinctive ethos.
We are passionate about educating the whole child and ensuring that we provide pupils with a wide range of experiences and opportunities.
In our Ofsted (June 2018), we were pleased that the school was graded as good. The school community is committed to pupils reaching the highest possible standards and to further improve their achievements.
We are privileged to have such wonderful children at Marsh Hill and we always aim to ensure that every child gets nothing less than the very best they deserve.
If you would like further information, contact the school office on 0121 464 2920. Visits are warmly welcomed.
Closing date: 7th October 2022
Interviews will be held week commencing 10th October 2022