What Parents Say
We are lucky enough to know what a special place Marsh Hill Primary School is, and we are very proud of that fact.
But don’t just take our word for it – we asked Marsh Hill’s parents for their thoughts, and here’s what they had to say when we asked...
What do you like the most about Marsh Hill?
- The friendly teachers and activities they do with the children
- Good communication to parents via text.
- Approachable and friendly staff.
- Excellent range of after school clubs activities.
- Everything is dealt with promptly and staff are there for any concerns I have.
- That my child enjoys coming to school.
- How well you’re informed about your child's progress in class/school.
- Friendly atmosphere and the teachers are lovely.
- I can’t say I could find a fault so everything.
- It is very parent friendly and my children enjoy coming here.
- My child is happy and enjoys going to school.
- Teachers are friendly and easily approachable.
- The school is in a good location and has a good ethnicity mix which I believe is very important for young children.
- I like the school because the teachers tell me what is going on in school.
- The children learn and play because the school provides lots of interest for the children and thanks to this my daughter likes to go to school. The team are visible and approachable. They support my son very well in all areas of his development not just academically.
- Teachers are helpful and if something is wrong with my son they inform me as soon as possible.
- I think Marsh Hill School has a good atmosphere and it’s a friendly school with nice staff that are caring.
- All the staff are very friendly and listen to parents concerns
- The school is clean and well managed
- It is very much family orientated the staff are very helpful and approachable
- My son says ‘I like to learn letters. I like the teachers because they help me learn and are nice’.
- There’s always an opportunity to all parents to discuss their child’s progress and any personal issues or worries.
- I like this school everyone is treated fairly, any issues are dealt with.