The Governors, Head Teacher and Senior Leadership team continually evaluate the school’s effectiveness, and identify School Improvement Priorities to move our school forward. Our key priorities for this year are to:
- Ensure the leadership of mathematics is effective in improving teaching learning and assessment
- Ensure that provision for SEN/lower attaining pupils consistently meet pupils’ learning needs
- Ensure the planning, delivery and assessment of a broad, balanced, creative and challenging curriculum provides a variety of opportunities for all pupils
- Improve the quality of teaching and support so that it is consistently good and better
- Improve the standards of reading across the school with a focus on the number of children achieving greater depth at the end of each key stage.
- Improve the attainment and progress of boys writing.
- Improve outcomes in writing and mathematics with a focus on Years 2, 3 and 5
- Improve attendance for disadvantaged pupils and those who have special educational needs and/or disabilities