Improvements and Priorities
The Governors, Head Teacher and Senior Leadership team continually evaluate the school’s effectiveness, and identify School Improvement Priorities to move our school forward. Our key priorities for this year are to:
- Ensure that the curriculum is highly engaging and meaningful so that pupils develop a love of learning and skills for life.
- Strengthen the partnership with parents so they can support their children’s learning better.
- Reduce staff workload and improve staff well-being.
- Ensure that there is a consistent approach to Behaviour Policy.
- Ensure that, at least, the very large majority of all groups make expected progress in all areas of the curriculum with one quarter of pupils achieving greater depth at the end of each key stage.
- Improve pupil arithmetic and multiplication skills.
- Improve attendance and punctuality